Collection: PJ Pants Class
In this virtual class you will learn how to make your own PJ pants with POCKETS! You will learn to "clone" your own pants to create a pattern! No pattern needed! I will provide the free pocket pattern.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS CLASS
This class is non-refundable.
The class date and time is Jan 20, 2023 at 2:00pm CST
THE LINK TO PURCHASE THE CLASS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS INFO SHEET
- This is an online class with Endless Dzns By Carrie. When purchasing this class you will receive the written instructions and the online class. The video from the live class will available for 5 days after the class ends. The date the video is removed is below under Class Info. Please read the disclaimer below.
- Classes will take place on Zoom and are announced up to 2 to 3 weeks before the start date to give you time to prepare for the class and purchase any fabric and/or patterns needed.
- You will receive a link to join the class 36 – 48 hours prior to class (dates are below). Watch for the email and check your spam folder. It is important to be registered with a valid email address that you check daily, as class information will be sent to the email address we have on record. Please read the email you receive carefully.
- You may need to download Zoom or the Zoom App. Please login 20 minutes prior to class to check your audio and video. We will not be able to help you with any technical issues you may have. Click here for a video showing you how to check your audio & video.
- Once you sign in, you will be placed in the waiting room and will need to enter the class with your name as it appears on our website otherwise you may not be admitted. Please read the posted announcement in the waiting room.
- You will be muted upon entering the class. Please do not un-mute yourself unless you are asked to.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to check that you have received the emails with the class link or the video replay link. Check your spam. It’s your responsibility to make sure you have received all info regarding your class.
- Class size will be limited. The same project may be offered on future dates. Each class is a separate purchase.
- You will be emailed the link to the replay video after class ends.
Requirements and class preparation:
- A working sewing machine that you know how to use. Have your manual available, as I will not be able to help with machine issues.
- Have reliable internet and any device you will be watching on and fully charged
- Ability to download and use Zoom
- Take note of the day and time of your class – I add mine to my calendar
- All times will be CST – Central Standard Time
- A valid email address that you check regularly as class info and links will be sent to the email address you have on file on our website
- Have any and all necessary notions and supplies (listed below) ready, including thread and full bobbins
- Download, print and assemble the Free Pocket Pattern that will be included with the Zoom link
This page is to purchase the PJ Pants Class
This 1 day class will last about 2 ½ hours.
It’s recommended to plan on attending this class and/or watching the replay to get the most information from it and to learn the techniques as well as tips.
You will be using your own loose fitting pants to create (clone) your pattern. So, unless your are confident, please don’t cut your fabric until you are in the class. I will be including a pocket pattern with the Zoom link.
Basic supplies needed for this class include the following - some of the supply links are included:
- Fabric: flannel (definitely prewashed because of the high shrinkage when washed), cotton (light to medium weight or fleece.
- Although I will briefly discuss pattern matching, I will not actually teach it - you may want to avoid plaids or stripes
- A walking foot (if using fleece) and a serger or zigzag foot for your sewing machine - I will demo both
80/12 sharp, ballpoint or stretch needle. Test them on small pieces of your fabric prior to class to determine which one will work best for your fabric (and your machine)
- All purpose polyester sewing thread to coordinate with your fabric
- Bobbins filled with matching thread (I like to have at least 2 filled bobbins)
- Scissors – paper and fabric
- Pins and/or wonder clips
- Tape measure
- Marking tools
- Pattern paper - this is the link to the paper I use: https://amzn.to/3Gnlam4
Make note of your class date and time:
- This Zoom live class will be on Friday, Jan 20 at 2:00pm CST
- The video will remain available 5 days - until Wednesday, Jan 25, 2023